The confidentiality and protection of the privacy persons contacting ECZ is priority for us. Therefore, in the interests of the security of your data and in compliance with the applicable legislation, the ECZ has established appropriate rules regarding the way in which personal data is collected, secured and processed.
ECZ, takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal data is secure, including protecting your personal data from unauthorized access, loss or destruction. In order to ensure the security of your personal data, ECZ has implemented appropriate personal, organisational, technical (IT) and physical security measures.
The administrator of your personal data is European Health Centre, address: ul. Borowa 14/18,05-400 Otwock, and ECZ Innowacje Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Otwock, address: ul. Borowa 14/18 lok F, 05-400 Otwock.
1. By completing the contact form, the Sender authorises ECZ to process the medical and non-medical data sent in the form and attached files.
2. The sender declares that the data contained in the form and the attached files are sent truthfully and are safe, files that will not cause damage, i.e files do not contain viruses, etc.
3. The sender makes ECZ available only for the implementation of contracted activities during the period necessary for their completion (descriptive field Message).
4. Providing personal data by the Sender is voluntary but necessary for the fulfilment by the ECZ of the Sender’s request.
1. ECZ undertakes to ensure the confidentiality of the medical and non-medical personal data by the Sender.
2. The ECZ is obliged to ensure the protection of medical and non-medical personal data, in accordance with generally applicable law, in particular with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: RODO) and internal regulations applicable in the ECZ, while applying the technical and organisational measures indicated in Article 32 of the RODO, ensuring adequate protection of personal data and providing access to personal data only to authorised persons.
PDA /Personal Data Administrator/